Dry lips are a general problem that can be raw and ugly. The common symptoms are dryness, cracking, flaking, and sore lips. You can treat this problem by following these top 7 natural ways to cure dry lips.
- Honey & Sugar: – Sugar is very much beneficial to cure dry lips. Take one teaspoon of honey and 2 of sugar and mix them. Now apply this paste on your lips for 10 minutes. Then softly rub the paste around your lips. Now wash it with lukewarm water.
- Castor Oil: – For dry and chapped lips castor oil is also a good treatment. Take few drops of fresh lemon juice, one teaspoon of castor oil and one teaspoon of glycerin. Mix it well and apply on your lips at the night. In the morning wash it with lukewarm water. Repeat on daily basis until your lips are not healed.
- Milk Cream: – Milk cream is best natural lip moisturizer. You can use milk cream for 5- 10 minutes before sleeping then gently wash it with lukewarm water. Do this on daily basis to help your lips heal faster.
- Honey: – To get faster relief from chapped lips, apply organic honey on your lips several times a day. You can also mix honey and glycerin and apply this paste on your lips at night time; you will get soft lips in the morning.
- Water: – Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water to keep your body as well as your lips hydrated.
- Coconut Oil: – Coconut oil is also very helpful to heal dry lips caused by cold or climate. You can use it several times in a day to get rid of dry lips. You can use olive oil too.
- Green Tea: – You can also use green tea to get rid of dry lips. To take benefit of it you need to put a green tea bag in to a hot water. When water color change to greenish then apply the solution on your lips. Then after 10-15 minutes wash your lips with lukewarm water. Antioxidants of green tea are very much beneficial for our skin.
You can try any one remedy from the above to get rid of dry lips and you will get effective result.
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by Dietshop